A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marleen Coronel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Coronel graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Coronel has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marleen Santos Coronel MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marleen S. Coronel practice?
- Dr. Marleen Coronel has 1 office location.
Dr. Marleen Coronel practices Internal Medicine near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Internists.