A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marlen Strefling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marlen Strefling is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Strefling
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Strefling Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Strefling graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Strefling has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brownwood Regional Medical Center
- Brownwood Reg Med Ctr, Brownwood, Tx
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marlen S Strefling MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Marlen S. Strefling practice?
- Dr. Marlen Strefling has 1 office location.
Dr. Marlen Strefling practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Brownwood, TX.
See Brownwood Orthopedic Surgeons.