A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marlen Strefling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marlen Strefling is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Strefling graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Strefling has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brownwood Regional Medical Center
- Brownwood Reg Med Ctr, Brownwood, Tx
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marlen Stanley Strefling MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Marlen S. Strefling practice?
- Dr. Marlen Strefling has 1 office location.
Dr. Marlen Strefling practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Brownwood, TX.
See Brownwood Orthopedic Surgeons.