A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marlene Birkholtz is Excellent. Dr. Birkholtz has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Birkholtz graduated from Des Moines University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Birkholtz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Ogallala Community Hospital
- Ogallala Comm Hosp
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Birkholtz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Marlene Birkholtz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marlene S. Birkholtz practice?
Dr. Marlene Birkholtz practices Surgery near Ogallala, NE.
See Ogallala Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Madalyn Birkholtz, Dr. Madeleine Birkholtz, Dr. Madeline Birkholtz, Dr. Madelyn Birkholtz, Dr. Magda Birkholtz, Dr. Magdalena Birkholtz, Dr. Magdalene Birkholtz, Dr. Malia Birkholtz