Dr. Marlene Blaise Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marlene Blaise?

October 19th, 2017

The very best Doctor!

This is absolutely the best cardiologist ever! She is so caring and listens to your concerns. She is never in a rush and answers each and every question you may have. She will call and check on you when she doesn't hear from you. SHE calls ...More

September 29th, 2016

All in the family!

Dr. Blaise treated my husband and he liked her very much. Then when I needed her specialty, starting 7 years ago, I was very pleased. That is why my daughter started to see her. I recommend Dr. Blaise to anyone who asks.

May 18th, 2016

Great doctor! All the staff was extremely helpful and nice. I highly recommend this office.

May 18th, 2015

new patient

the doctor was very detail oriented and I felt as though she really was trying to get down to the root of my health issue.The office staff was very attentive. I felt my needs were met. I feel positive about my outlook on getting my high blood pressure under control.

March 19th, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Blaise for 10 years and she is the best!

September 19th, 2014

Very pleased with her care

Dr Blaise is the best!! She takes her time with you and also explains your condition in a very friendly professional way, giving you confidence and makes you feel very comfortable. One of the things I really like about her is that she calls you when you ask and she cares about it! I recommend Dr. Blaise to anyone who needs a cardiologist.

May 29th, 2013

Best in Atlanta

I'm a young woman who has seen a few cardio doctors in Atlanta in the last 8 years. Dr. Blaise is by far the best. You don't feel rushed because she takes her time with each patient. I trust her instincts 100%

January 20th, 2013

Exceptional Doctor and Staff

Dr. Blaise is by far the best Doctor I have ever seen. She is thorough, caring and takes the time to explain everything to you. She is interested in you and you feel it. She gives you great advice and always willing to help. She knows a great deal about general health issues as well and is very accessible. I highly recommend her! I almost wish I had her as a friend.

August 13th, 2012

No more irregular beats !

Awesome doctor ! my irregular heart beats stopped completely after her treatment !She is the best of the best !

March 26th, 2012

I recommend !

After seeing 2 cardio doctors in the Atlanta area I found Dr. Blaise to be the best cardio physican. Her staff is courteous and she takes her time with patients. I've done my research on my condition and everything the experts say she be done she does.

January 9th, 2011

Devoted to her patients

Dr. Blaise takes time with patients. She explains issues so patients understand their circumstances. She is very willing to hold you accountable to do the right things for your health. I saw her the day before a holiday and she called me at night after the appointment so I would not have to wait to get test results. She inconvenienced herself for my benefit. I give her my high praise and endorse her to anyone who needs cardiac care.

June 15th, 2016