A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marlene Bluestien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marlene Bluestien is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marlene Bluestien, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bluestien graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Bluestien has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Carondelet St Joseph's Hospital Tucson
- Carondelet St Mary's Hospital
- Tucson Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marlene Bluestien MD is a female Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marlene Bluestien practice?
- Dr. Marlene Bluestien has 1 office location.
Dr. Marlene Bluestien practices Internal Medicine near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Internists.