A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marlene Elizabeth Bynum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marlene Elizabeth Bynum is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marlene Elizabeth Bynum, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bynum graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Bynum has 1 hospital affiliations:
- San Juan Regional Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marlene Elizabeth G Bynum MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marlene Elizabeth G. Bynum practice?
- Dr. Marlene Elizabeth Bynum has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marlene Elizabeth Bynum practices Internal Medicine near Farmington, NM.
See Farmington Internists.