Dr. Marlene Bynum Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marlene Bynum?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

April 2nd, 2012

She's a life saver

After being treated by two other doctors in Farmington and being told I had an upper respiratory infection and being hospitalized twice and the attending physicians claiming I had Pnuemonia and it going away overnight, I was sent to Dr. Bynum and I spent about fifteen minutes being examined by her and she told me that I had cancer and she arranged for me to have consultations with oncologists and Surgeons. She is personally responsible for my cancer being diagnosed and my being alive.

October 22nd, 2014