A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marlene Charles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marlene Charles is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Charles
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Charles Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Charles graduated from Spartan Health Sciences University, Vieux Fort.
Dr. Charles has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Coney Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marlene Charles MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Marlene Charles practice?
- Dr. Marlene Charles has 1 office location.
Dr. Marlene Charles practices Psychiatry near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Psychiatrists.