Dr. Marlene Cordero Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Marlene Cordero?

watch out

Posted on May 1st, 2017

loved one commited suicide in her care, even after they told her they were feeling sucidal, loved one mentioned they felt the Dr. kept giving them the wrong med to keep them coming back to charge $, God knows if it would have happened if the right medicine, or if she would have admitted them like she should have, if they would have had these idiations; would they still be here?

Horrible practice

Posted on June 17th, 2016

The doctor herself is average. However, don't count on any help from the receptionist which happens to be her son. Big shocker right!?

Very Unorganized!!!

Posted on June 8th, 2016

Trying to get a prescription refilled is impossible. They never answer phone. Always goes straight to a voicemail and they NEVER call back. Dr. Herself is OK but the staff is who you end up dealing with the most. WORSE THAN THE DMV.

Wonderful!

Posted on November 5th, 2015

Exceptional doctor. She spent a full hour with me during our first appointment - which I have never experienced with any other doctor prior. She really is engaged and truly wants to help. So thankful I found her.

Posted on August 26th, 2015

Dr. Cordero and her staff are very courteous and compassionate and I have been treated with great respect.

Posted on February 19th, 2015

Great office!

not a good choice. overcharges

Posted on February 11th, 2015

Tried to change my meds. Gave me dangerous 2 together after research. Hard to get refill. Rude as heck. Sorry honest.

Works for me

Posted on May 20th, 2014

It took me a few visits but now I'm very comfortable with Dr Cordero. She's been really good at finding my right medication. Overall I'm very pleased.

Truly Professional

Posted on April 10th, 2013

My visit to Dr. Cordero's office was the first time I have ever been to a Psychiatrist. I have to say that both the front office staff and Dr. Cordero were true professionals. Dr. Cordero made me feel comfortable and competently guided me through the initial appointment questions. She was understanding of my issues, has an excellent bedside manner and made me feel at ease throughout the appointment. I trust her diagnosis and am confident that she will help me work through my symptoms.

Worst office staff

Posted on June 1st, 2012

Whereas Dr Cordero hersel is great, no one returns phone calls and getting a prescription renewed by phone is impossible! She really needs a new receptionist. He does not follow through on anything, and is generally incompetent.

Excellent Psychiatrist

Posted on November 1st, 2011

I have been a patient of her for over a year , at each appointment she was very helpful , caring and taking her time to discuss my problems, I recommend her strongly, the only downside of her practice is that when calling the office nobody answer and if left a message it take a while for them to call back

Differing Expectations??

Posted on July 21st, 2011

I admire & respect Dr. Cordero, & I wonder if some people have unrealistic expectations about modern psychiatric care. "Talk Therapy" has been the predominant notion of good mental health practices for a long time. At present, however, theories have shifted to understanding the issues a patient is struggling w/, & devising a drug therapy program that suits each patient's needs. I may be wrong, but I believe this is where Dr. Cordero stands in respect to goals for her patients. However, she also has responded quickly when I was having "mental emergencies" such as struggling with panic attacks, drug interaction problems, etc. I feel very grateful to be one of her patients. Sometimes I see her for only 20 ninutes, & at others for an hour, but she is always an astute, intelligent listener.