A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marlene Diaz is Excellent. Dr. Diaz has been reviewed by 10 patients who have provided 6 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marlene Diaz, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Diaz graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Diaz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Hospital of Plano
- Medical Center of Plano
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Diaz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 7 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Marlene Diaz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marlene Diaz practice?
Dr. Marlene Diaz practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Frisco, TX.
See Plano Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Maria Diaz, Dr. Molly Diaz, Dr. Marlyn Diaz, Dr. Marybeth Diaz, Dr. Mimi Diaz, Dr. Marianne Diaz, Dr. Polly Diaz, Dr. Marisela Diaz