Dr. Marlene Diaz Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Marlene Diaz?

Wonderful doctor

Posted on March 9th, 2015

Dr Diaz is a caring, thorough doctor. She is an excellent doctor! Highly recommend. The ONLY problem is trying to get an appointment, a live person on the phone, or a call back. Absolutely frustrating! Be prepared to wait on hold for long periods of time just to leave a message for a callback the next day.

Dr Diaz

Posted on August 20th, 2013

I have gone to Dr Diaz for 20 years. I have had 2 babies with her and she has been wonderful! During my last trimester I did rounds with the other DR's to get to know them in case I went in to labor and all were wonderful! I am very lucky to have found her and her Practice.

A doctor who listens

Posted on March 21st, 2013

Since a hysterectomy 10 years ago, I have been searching for assistance to correct an issue. Dr. Diaz listened to all of the issues and worked with me to find what I needed. After 8 years and 6 doctors, I finally have the issue resolved. A blessing!!! The office staff is better than most offices, helpful and friendly, never a long wait, just excellent service.

Posted on March 12th, 2013

Dr. Diaz is incredibly thorough and knowledgeable. She takes the necessary time to counsel her patients and looks at the big picture of health rather than isolated issues. She clearly keeps up with science in her field and is an expert in OBGYN.

Best Doctor

Posted on March 1st, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Diaz for 10 years. Dr. Diaz delivered all 3 of my children and did my hysterectomy. I would not trust anyone else. I was in my second trimester with my second child when he passed away, Dr. Diaz went above and beyond to comfort me and answer all my questions. She worked on her day off delivering my child. She is the best doctor ever!

Best Doctor ever!!!

Posted on February 14th, 2013

I have been a patient for 14 years. There was a short time that I moved out of state and had to find a new Dr. No one compares to Dr.Diaz. I was so happy when we moved back to Texas. She is so compassionate, always takes the time to listen, I never feel rushed. I completely trust her opinion and recommendations.Office staff is also sweet and professional. I have highly recommended all my family and friends to her.

Dr. Diaz is wonderful!!!

Posted on September 26th, 2012

Dr. Diaz is wonderful, she listens to you and give you advice, explain everything into detail to you. She give you time, she doesn't rush. She is very professional and very sweet at the same time. I just moved from TX to NY and I hope I will find a OB/GYN as great as Dr. Diaz. I highly recommend her!

Posted on November 2nd, 2017