A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marlene Dookhan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marlene Dookhan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marlene Dookhan, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Dookhan graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Dookhan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marlene Jacqueline Dookhan MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Marlene J. Dookhan practice?
- Dr. Marlene Dookhan has 5 office locations.
Dr. Marlene Dookhan practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Glen Mills, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Springfield, PA and Wilmington, DE.
See Glen Mills Obstetricians & Gynecologists.