Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile
Han Suburban Obstetrics and Gynecology
300 Evergreen Dr
Ste 170
Glen Mills, PA 19342
610-239-6715
Locations and availability (4)

2.5

|  Worst experience  |  show details
Sep 23rd, 2013

She is on my list of "Worst Doctors". Just as the other patients have said she is "USELESS". Don't waste your time. I picked this doctor since she was listed on my insurance and that she was a woman. She treats you as if you are a nuisance and wants to be done with you in a few minutes. BUT SHE STILL GETS PAID.

Jan 13th, 2012

being a older woman and changing gyno's the dr. was done before i knew it. smooth, attentative, interested, EYE contact. so pleased and will not hesitate for an exam from the dr.. NO DRAMA ... its done .

Jul 17th, 2011

after 6 mo of her trying to diagnose something she knew nothing about, i finally went to a specialist she recommended. however it took her months of prescriptions(my money) and misdiagnosis. for pap she is fine for anthying else go somewhere else.

|  The Worst GYN Visit. Don't visit Dr. Dookhan.  |  show details
by Sad on Mar 4th, 2010

Dr.Marlene Dookhan is the worst of the worst. When you have an appointment with her it's like a quick donut stop. She spends maybe 5 minutes with you, maybe 6. She in the office and then out in a flash, just like Flash Gordon. I thought it was just me until I read the other reviews. I'm still searching....

Feb 17th, 2010

She was extremely rude and acted like talking to me was a waste of her time. I have never had such an unpleasant experience in my life! The staff was wonderful but the doctor, I would NEVER see her again!

Jan 11th, 2010

This office staff is for the birds. They are rude, short and curt. The wait time is ridiculous and I constantly felt rushed. I wonder what took me so long to end this miserable experience and move to a totally different type of office.