3.0

Worst experience show details Worst experience
Sep 23rd, 2013

She is on my list of "Worst Doctors". Just as the other patients have said she is "USELESS". Don't waste your time. I picked this doctor since she was listed on my insurance and that she was a woman. She treats you as if you are a nuisance and wants to be done with you in a few minutes. BUT SHE STILL GETS PAID.

Jan 13th, 2012

being a older woman and changing gyno's the dr. was done before i knew it. smooth, attentative, interested, EYE contact. so pleased and will not hesitate for an exam from the dr.. NO DRAMA ... its done .

Jul 17th, 2011

after 6 mo of her trying to diagnose something she knew nothing about, i finally went to a specialist she recommended. however it took her months of prescriptions(my money) and misdiagnosis. for pap she is fine for anthying else go somewhere else.

The Worst GYN Visit. Don't visit Dr. Dookhan. show details The Worst GYN Visit. Don't visit Dr. Dookhan.
by Sad on Mar 4th, 2010

Dr.Marlene Dookhan is the worst of the worst. When you have an appointment with her it's like a quick donut stop. She spends maybe 5 minutes with you, maybe 6. She in the office and then out in a flash, just like Flash Gordon. I thought it was just me until I read the other reviews. I'm still searching....

Feb 17th, 2010

She was extremely rude and acted like talking to me was a waste of her time. I have never had such an unpleasant experience in my life! The staff was wonderful but the doctor, I would NEVER see her again!

Jan 11th, 2010

This office staff is for the birds. They are rude, short and curt. The wait time is ridiculous and I constantly felt rushed. I wonder what took me so long to end this miserable experience and move to a totally different type of office.