A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marlene Farooq:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marlene Farooq is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Farooq
Education & Awards
Dr. Farooq graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Farooq has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marlene Ana Rocha Farooq MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marlene A. Farooq practice?
- Dr. Marlene Farooq has 1 office location.
Dr. Marlene Farooq practices Family Medicine near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Primary Care Doctors.