A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marlene Farooq is Satisfactory. Dr. Farooq has been reviewed by 7 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 2 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Farooq graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.More Education & Awards
Dr. Farooq has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Earl & Loraine Miller Childrens Hospital
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Farooq accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Marlene Farooq:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marlene A. Farooq practice?
Dr. Marlene Farooq practices Family Medicine near Long Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Torrance, CA.
See Long Beach Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Maria Farooq, Dr. Molly Farooq, Dr. Marlyn Farooq, Dr. Marybeth Farooq, Dr. Mimi Farooq, Dr. Marianne Farooq, Dr. Polly Farooq, Dr. Marisela Farooq