A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marlene Freeman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marlene Freeman, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Clinical Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
- Depressive Disorder
- Mental Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Freeman graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Freeman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Mass General Hospital Out Pt
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marlene P Freeman MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Marlene P. Freeman practice?
- Dr. Marlene Freeman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marlene Freeman practices Psychiatry near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Tucson, AZ.
See Boston Psychiatrists.