A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marlene Freeman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Freeman
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Freeman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marlene Freeman, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Clinical Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
- Depressive Disorder
- Mental Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Freeman graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Freeman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marlene P Freeman MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Marlene P. Freeman practice?
- Dr. Marlene Freeman has 1 office location.
Dr. Marlene Freeman practices Psychiatry near Boston, MA.
See Boston Psychiatrists.