A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marlene Freeman, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
She has special expertise in 4 Areas, including Bipolar Disorder Manic Depressive Disorder, Clinical Depression Major Depressive Disorder, and Depressive Disorder.1 more special expertise area
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Freeman graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.More Education & Awards
Dr. Freeman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Mass General Hospital Out Pt
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Freeman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Marlene Freeman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marlene P. Freeman practice?
Dr. Marlene Freeman practices Psychiatry near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Tucson, AZ.
See Boston Psychiatrists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Madalyn Freeman, Dr. Madeleine Freeman, Dr. Madeline Freeman, Dr. Madelyn Freeman, Dr. Magda Freeman, Dr. Magdalena Freeman, Dr. Magdalene Freeman, Dr. Malia Freeman