A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marlene Freeman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marlene Freeman, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Clinical Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
- Depressive Disorder
- Mental Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Freeman graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Freeman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Mass General Hospital Out Pt
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Freeman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marlene P. Freeman practice?
Dr. Marlene Freeman practices Psychiatry near Tucson, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Tucson Psychiatrists.