A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marlene Galizi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marlene Galizi, Gastroenterologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marlene Galizi, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Galizi graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Galizi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marlene D Galizi MD is a female Internist and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Marlene D. Galizi practice?
- Dr. Marlene Galizi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Marlene Galizi practices Gastroenterology near Yonkers, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Hartsdale, NY.
See Yonkers Gastroenterologists.