A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marlene Goldbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marlene Goldbaum, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldbaum graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Goldbaum has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marlene Margaret Goldbaum MD is a female Pediatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Marlene M. Goldbaum practice?
- Dr. Marlene Goldbaum has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marlene Goldbaum practices Pediatrics near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Beverly Hills, MI.
See Southfield Pediatricians.