A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marlene Goodfriend:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marlene Goodfriend is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goodfriend
Tennis Elbow Patient Education Guide Learn all about symptoms and treatments for tennis elbow by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Goodfriend Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marlene Goodfriend, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Goodfriend graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Goodfriend has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Shands Jacksonville Medical Center
- Shands Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marlene Sally Goodfriend MD is a female Pediatrician, has 42 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Marlene S. Goodfriend practice?
- Dr. Marlene Goodfriend has 4 office locations.
Dr. Marlene Goodfriend practices Pediatrics and Psychiatry near Jacksonville, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Rockford, IL.
See Jacksonville Pediatricians and Jacksonville Psychiatrists.