Learn more about Dr. Marlene Goodfriend:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marlene Goodfriend is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goodfriend
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Goodfriend Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marlene Goodfriend, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Goodfriend graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Goodfriend has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Shands Jacksonville Medical Center
- Shands Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marlene Sally Goodfriend MD is a female Pediatrician, has 43 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Marlene S. Goodfriend practice?
- Dr. Marlene Goodfriend has 1 office location.
Dr. Marlene Goodfriend practices Pediatrics and Psychiatry near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Pediatricians and Jacksonville Psychiatrists.