A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marlene Goodfriend:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marlene Goodfriend is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marlene Goodfriend, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Goodfriend graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Goodfriend has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Shands Jacksonville Medical Center
- Shands Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marlene Sally Goodfriend MD is a female Pediatrician, has 42 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Marlene S. Goodfriend practice?
- Dr. Marlene Goodfriend has 4 office locations.
Dr. Marlene Goodfriend practices Pediatrics and Psychiatry near Jacksonville, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Rockford, IL.
See Jacksonville Pediatricians and Jacksonville Psychiatrists.