A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marlene Green:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marlene Green is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Green graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Green has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital Medical Center - Chicago
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Green accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marlene Green practice?
Dr. Marlene Green practices Gynecology and Obstetrics near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Obstetricians & Gynecologists.