A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marlene Greenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Greenberg
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Greenberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marlene Greenberg, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenberg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center of Southern Indiana
- Bedford Regional Medical Center
- Bloomington Hospital Of Orange County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marlene Greenberg MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marlene Greenberg practice?
- Dr. Marlene Greenberg has 4 office locations.
Dr. Marlene Greenberg practices Family Medicine near Bloomington, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Bedford, IN and Paoli, IN.
See Bloomington Family Physicians.