A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marlene Greenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marlene Greenberg, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenberg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center of Southern Indiana
- Bedford Regional Medical Center
- Bloomington Hospital Of Orange County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marlene Greenberg MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marlene Greenberg practice?
- Dr. Marlene Greenberg has 4 office locations.
Dr. Marlene Greenberg practices Family Medicine near Bloomington, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Bedford, IN and Paoli, IN.
See Bloomington Primary Care Doctors.