A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marlene Hart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marlene Hart is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hart
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Hart Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marlene Hart, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hart graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marlene Patricia Hart MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Marlene P. Hart practice?
- Dr. Marlene Hart has 3 office locations.
Dr. Marlene Hart practices Psychiatry near Dade City, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Zephyrhills, FL.
See Dade City Psychiatrists.