A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marlene Mancuso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marlene Mancuso is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marlene Mancuso, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mancuso graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Mancuso has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- St Francis Hospital
- Hackensackuniversity Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marlene Marie Mancuso MD is a female Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Marlene M. Mancuso practice?
- Dr. Marlene Mancuso has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marlene Mancuso practices Surgery near New Brunswick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Hackensack, NJ.
See New Brunswick Surgeons.