A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marlene Mancuso, MD is board certified in Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Mancuso graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.More Education & Awards
Dr. Mancuso has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical
- Hackensackuniversity Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mancuso accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Marlene Mancuso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marlene M. Mancuso practice?
Dr. Marlene Mancuso practices Surgery near Hackensack, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: New Brunswick, NJ.
See Hackensack Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Maria Mancuso, Dr. Molly Mancuso, Dr. Marlyn Mancuso, Dr. Marybeth Mancuso, Dr. Mimi Mancuso, Dr. Marianne Mancuso, Dr. Polly Mancuso, Dr. Marisela Mancuso