A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marlene Mash:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marlene Mash, Dermatology & Dermatologic Surgery is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marlene Mash, MD, PC is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Dermal Fillers
- Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Laser Hair Removal
- Laser Medicine & Surgery
- Skin Cancer
- Sweaty Armpit (Hyperhidrosis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mash graduated from Montgomery Hosp. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Mash has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
- Mercy Suburban Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marlene Julia Mash MD and PC is a female Dermatologist and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Marlene J. Mash practice?
- Dr. Marlene Mash has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marlene Mash practices Dermatology near Plymouth Meeting, PA.
See Plymouth Meeting Dermatologists.