A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marlene Millen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marlene Millen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marlene Millen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Millen graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Millen has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Promise Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marlene May Millen MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marlene M. Millen practice?
- Dr. Marlene Millen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marlene Millen practices Internal Medicine near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Internists.