A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marlene Millen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Millen graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.More Education & Awards
Dr. Millen has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UCSD Medical Center
- University Community Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Millen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Marlene Millen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marlene M. Millen practice?
Dr. Marlene Millen practices Internal Medicine near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Maria Millen, Dr. Molly Millen, Dr. Marlyn Millen, Dr. Marybeth Millen, Dr. Mimi Millen, Dr. Marianne Millen, Dr. Polly Millen, Dr. Marisela Millen