A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marlene Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marlene Miller, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Body Weight
- Bronchial Hyperreactivity
- Goiter (Thyroid Swelling)
- HIV Seropositivity
- Hormone-Dependent Cancer
- Obstructive Lung Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Miller has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Miller accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 1 plan
- Priority Partners - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- CareFirst - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 4 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marlene R. Miller practice?
Dr. Marlene Miller practices Pediatrics near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Pediatricians.