Dr. Marlene Morales, MD
Dr. Marlene Elena Morales MD is female, has 3 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
UT Southwestern Medical Center
5303 Harry Hines Blvd
Dallas, TX 75390
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Education & Awards
Dr. Morales graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Morales has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
- Tomball Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Morales accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marlene E. Morales practice?
Dr. Marlene Morales practices Ophthalmology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Dallas Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Madalyn Morales, Dr. Madeleine Morales, Dr. Madeline Morales, Dr. Madelyn Morales, Dr. Magda Morales, Dr. Magdalena Morales, Dr. Magdalene Morales, Dr. Malia Morales