Some ratings provided by Doctor.com. DrScore.
by Alan R Smith on Jun 26th, 2015

Dr Moster cares a great deal for her patients - she spends much time to the nand listens to them. Her appointments run late but people understand her caring way. Her staff is excellant. I have never had a better experience. Her surgery practice was great - I feared the surgury but she made me comfortable.

Leader in her field in all aspects show details Leader in her field in all aspects
by NICOLAS PJATIKIN on Mar 4th, 2015

Dr. Moster is exceptional. Diagnosed a bleeding vein in my eye in minutes

Frustrated show details Frustrated
by Kathy M. on Jan 11th, 2015

My husband I traveled 5 hours to see Dr Moster who is toted to be a very competent and experienced physician in her treatment of glaucoma. However her practice is a glaring example of what is wrong with our health care system. This is a great office to visit if you don't mind waiting ninety (90) minutes before you see a doctor. It is pure greed on their part to double and even triple book the office appointments. Then when you do finally get to see this doctor there are many distractions and after a few minutes you are handed off to a technician and have a very difficult time getting questions answered. It would be great if this practice would remember that it is dealing with real human beings and it should not be run like an airline. We felt "rushed" although waiting nearly five hours for visit to conclude. Procedure to be conducted was not thoroughly explained and the staff had a disinterested attitude. We had been there for five hours with no offer of coffee or any beverage - no coffee shop in immediate vicinity, although we had to wait for a staff member to come back from her lunch break to check us out. I hope someone perhaps office manager will see this review.

Best Glaucoma surgeon on east coast of USA show details Best Glaucoma surgeon on east coast of USA
by Hansa K. Shah, M. D. on May 14th, 2014

I am a physician. I had a complex issue with my Glaucoma and my friend ophthalmologist recommended Dr. Moster.I am so glad that I chose her for treatment and surgery. I will recommend her without any reservation. Only problem is that she is so busy that it can take several months to get appointment, but it is worth waiting to see this very well respected and one of the best surgeon on east cost. Office staff is extremely friendly and helping. Thank you Dr. Moster

Glaucoma Patient show details Glaucoma Patient
by Barbara Bennett-Yates on Feb 11th, 2014

From my very first visit to Dr. Moster, I have felt tremendously blessed. I came to her with advanced glaucoma--high pressure in both eyes, especially the right eye. Drops were no longer effective in lowering my pressure and it was time to consider surgery. My children wanted me to shop for the best doctor we could find. I saw a few specialists, but when I met Dr. Moster I was sold. Her energy, manner and confidence put me at ease. She made me less fearful in anticipation of surgery. Dr. Moster put an Express Shunt in my right eye; performed a trabeculectomy on my left eye. She told me I would feel no pain--and I felt no pain. I have since had my blebs needled; had a tube inserted in the right eye and there is more surgery (cataract/glaucoma) in my seeing future. And that's the whole point: to have a "seeing future." Dr. Moster gives me confidence that she will do all that is possible to keep me seeing. On top of being a great doctor and surgeon, she is delightfully funny and quite frisky (smile). She is a beautiful person and needless to say: I love her and her staff, who exhibit the same personable caring and warmth as the good doctor while remaining at all times professional. I think my pressure was 32 when we met and now it's nice and low. I am thankful. She knows I'm a big cry-baby and as I write this I am tearing up. Thank you, Dr. Moster.

She's the mostest show details She's the mostest
by Pauline Gibbel on Oct 22nd, 2013

Thank you for the excellent job you did on my right eye. I am happy to have you as the surgeon for my surgery on 11/14/13. You are an angel.

Ms. show details Ms.
by Kim F. on Sep 4th, 2013

Dr. Moster is an amazing doctor. I am a very challenging case that required every ounce of her expertise. She is straight foward and doesn't sugar coat. That being said-she also is quick to have a plan of attack to fix your glaucoma issues. Bring a book-most of the time you are going to have a fairly long wait. Once you are in there though, you will see she is so worth the wait. She has a great sense of humor and will cheer you up in no time. She even gave me a piece of candy when I had a tough procedure-and a great hug! She genuinely cares and eases your mind in no time.She has performed surgical and laser procedures on me. I highly recommend Dr. Moster for complicated glaucoma cases. She earns every award on her walls. I am a huge fan of this remarkable doctor!

Phonmenial! Glucoma Surgeon show details Phonmenial! Glucoma Surgeon
by Terry, Powell on Jul 8th, 2013

" Dr. Moster is a phonmenal! Glucoma Surgeon she did My Surgery I had no -complications are problems , she is very professional and very detailed Physician".

Dr Moster is a miracle worker show details Dr Moster is a miracle worker
by Kathleen F. on Jul 3rd, 2013 on doctor.com

Unfortunately I had a very traumatic eye cataract removal, following this surgery I needed a corneal transplant after the transplant my eye pressure s ...

Read Full Review at doctor.com
by Roger Whiteman on Jun 26th, 2013

In my layman's opinion Dr. Moster is an excellent ophthalmologist. She treated both my eyes with success. I have seen her patiently describe to "fellows" how they should treat different situations and have seen her probe them for problems and then discuss various options for treatment. She is forthright in her diagnoses and compassionate with her patients. She exudes energy and expertise. I heartily recommend her

First visit an A event show details First visit an A event
by Dolores Vitale RN, FCN on May 24th, 2013

Extremely impressed by this very Professional and Competent Doctor and staff. Wait time was 2 minutes, all tests and evaluation done in a most timely manner . Results well explained and my questions answered. I know I am in most competent hands. I've never been so impressed by any Doctor or staff. Thanks very much.

Tess Campbell show details Tess Campbell
by Tess C. on May 13th, 2013 on doctor.com

After having 2 failed surgeries on my left eye, my former doctor informed me that I needed surgery on my right eye due to uncontrolled glaucoma pressu ...

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Caring for elderly parent show details Caring for elderly parent
Jan 6th, 2012

Dr Moster seems to be a very caring and personable physician. However her practice is a glaring example of what is wrong with our health care system. This is a great office to visit if you don't mind waiting ninety (90) minutes before you see a doctor. It is pure greed on their part to double and even triple book the office appointments. Then when you do finally get to see this doctor there are many distractions and after a few minutes you are handed off to a technician and have a very difficult time getting questions answered. It would be great if this practice would remember that it is dealing with real human beings and it should not be run like an airline.