A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marlene Murphy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marlene Murphy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marlene Murphy, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Murphy graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Murphy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marlene J Murphy MD is a female Pediatrician, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Marlene J. Murphy practice?
- Dr. Marlene Murphy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marlene Murphy practices Pediatrics near Sarasota, FL.
See Sarasota Pediatricians.