A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marlene Schmidt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schmidt
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schmidt Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marlene Schmidt, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Schmidt graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Schmidt has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital Mt Airy
- Childrens Hosp Med Ctr, Cincinnati, Oh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marlene Joan Schmidt MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Marlene J. Schmidt practice?
- Dr. Marlene Schmidt has 1 office location.
Dr. Marlene Schmidt practices Psychiatry near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Psychiatrists.