A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marlene Schmidt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marlene Schmidt, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Schmidt graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Schmidt has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital Mt Airy
- Childrens Hosp Med Ctr, Cincinnati, Oh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marlene Joan Schmidt MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Marlene J. Schmidt practice?
- Dr. Marlene Schmidt has 1 office location.
Dr. Marlene Schmidt practices Psychiatry near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Psychiatrists.