A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marlene Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marlene Schwartz is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marlene Schwartz, FACP, FCCP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Schwartz has 11 hospital affiliations:
- William W Backus Hospital
- Middlesex Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marlene Schwartz FACP, FCCP, and MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Marlene Schwartz practice?
- Dr. Marlene Schwartz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marlene Schwartz practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Willimantic, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Norwich, CT.
See Willimantic Internists, Willimantic Critical Care Practitioners, and Willimantic Pulmonologists.