Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marlene Schwartzer
Dr. Marlene Schwartzer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Las Vegas, NV. She has 33 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Schwartzer is affiliated with Mountainview Hospital, Valley Hospital Medical Center and MountainView Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Marlene Schwartzer has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Marlene Schwartzer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Las Vegas, NV.
Dr. Hima Illindala
Las Vegas, NV 0 mi19
Dr. Barbara Stocking
Las Vegas, NV 0 mi34
Dr. Leigh Pierson
Anesthesiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Las Vegas, NV 0.16 mi24