A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marlene Schwartzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marlene Schwartzer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartzer graduated from University of Nevada, Reno. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Schwartzer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
- MountainView Hospital
- University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marlene Schwartzer MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marlene Schwartzer practice?
- Dr. Marlene Schwartzer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marlene Schwartzer practices Internal Medicine near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Internists.