Learn more about Dr. Marlene Starr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marlene Starr is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Starr
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Starr Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marlene Starr, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Starr graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Starr has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bayfront Medical Center
- Bay Pines Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Bay Pines Va Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marlene J Starr MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marlene J. Starr practice?
- Dr. Marlene Starr has 1 office location.
Dr. Marlene Starr practices Family Medicine near Bay Pines, FL.
See Bay Pines Primary Care Doctors.