A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marlene Starr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Starr
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Starr Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marlene Starr, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Starr graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Starr has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bayfront Medical Center
- Bay Pines Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Bay Pines Va Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marlene J Starr MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marlene J. Starr practice?
- Dr. Marlene Starr has 1 office location.
Dr. Marlene Starr practices Family Medicine near Bay Pines, FL.
See Bay Pines Primary Care Doctors.