A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marlene Starr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marlene Starr, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Starr graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Starr has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bayfront Medical Center
- Bay Pines Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Bay Pines Va Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marlene J Starr MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marlene J. Starr practice?
- Dr. Marlene Starr has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marlene Starr practices Family Medicine near Bay Pines, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Madeira Beach, FL.
See Bay Pines Family Physicians.