Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marlene Starr
Dr. Marlene Starr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bay Pines, FL. She has 44 years of experience. Her specialties include Adult Care and Family Medicine. Dr. Starr is affiliated with C.W Bill Young VA Medical Center, Bayfront Medical Center and Bay Pines Va Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Marlene Starr has the following 2 specialties
- Adult Care
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Marlene Starr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bay Pines, FL.
Dr. Adam Berko
Family Medicine, General Practice
Bay Pines, FL 0.01 mi20
Dr. Stephen Saletta
Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine
Bay Pines, FL 0.01 mi24
Dr. Todd Kaleel
Bay Pines, FL 0.01 mi38