Learn more about Dr. Marlene Starr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marlene Starr is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Starr
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Starr Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marlene Starr, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Starr graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Starr has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bayfront Medical Center
- Bay Pines Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Bay Pines Va Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marlene J Starr MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marlene J. Starr practice?
- Dr. Marlene Starr has 1 office location.
Dr. Marlene Starr practices Family Medicine near Bay Pines, FL.
See Bay Pines Primary Care Doctors.