A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marlene Tages-Cordova:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marlene Tages-Cordova is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tages-Cordova graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Tages-Cordova has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital West
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marlene Tages-Cordova DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marlene Tages-Cordova practice?
- Dr. Marlene Tages-Cordova has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marlene Tages-Cordova practices Family Medicine near Pembroke Pines, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Hollywood, FL.
See Pembroke Pines Primary Care Doctors.