A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marlene Terlingo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marlene Terlingo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Terlingo graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Terlingo has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marlene B Terlingo DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marlene B. Terlingo practice?
- Dr. Marlene Terlingo has 4 office locations.
Dr. Marlene Terlingo practices Family Medicine near Orwigsburg, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pottsville, PA.
See Orwigsburg Primary Care Doctors.