Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marlene Valentin
Dr. Marlene Valentin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Spring Hill, FL. She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include Vascular Surgery, Radiology, Vascular and Interventional Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology and General Surgery. Dr. Valentin is affiliated with St Joseph's Children's Hospital of Tampa, Memorial Hospital of Tampa and Community Hospital Of New Port Richey. Dr. Valentin has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Marlene Valentin has the following 5 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
- Vascular and Interventional Radiology
Interventional radiologists, also known as vascular radiologists, use minimally-invasive imaging techniques to diagnose conditions in your organs and blood vessels. For example, if you need an angiography (an x-ray of the arteries) to diagnose...
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Marlene Valentin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Spring Hill, FL.
Dr. Brandt Jones
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Vascular and Interventional Radiology
Spring Hill, FL 0 mi9
Dr. Kenneth Wright
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery
Spring Hill, FL 0 mi17
Dr. Thomas Kerr
Vascular Surgery, Radiology, General Surgery, Thoracic Surgery
Spring Hill, FL 0 mi31