Dr. Marlene Valentin MD Patient Reviews

• Vascular Surgery Spring Hill, FL

April 17th, 2017
THANK YOU DR. VALENTINE !!!!! YOU AND THE ENTIRE TEAM are THE BEST!!!!!
My experience with the Vein and Vascular Institute of Spring Hill has been truly amazing. The results of my surgery were, to say the least, miraculous. I had a very bad vein problem in my left leg ever since I was a young man. After meeting with Dr. Valentin and the outsatanding office and sugery staff, I proceeded with the procedure, the results were unbelievable! I and a new man. I never thought it would be possible for me to ever wear shorts without being embarrassed. Now I walk through life with a new confidence and pride. THANK YOU DR. VALENTINE !!!!! YOU AND THE ENTIRE TEAM are THE BEST!!!!!

April 17th, 2017
THANK YOU DR. VALENTINE !!!!! YOU AND THE ENTIRE TEAM are THE BEST!!!!!

September 26th, 2016
My experience was excellent.
Great staff! Dr. Valentin is awesome. They performed 2 procedures on me and they are very hands on and attentive from the very start of the whole process to the final follow up. I recommend Dr. Valentin and the entire medical group. My experience was excellent.

February 18th, 2016
Great service!
Dr. Valentin is very positive and it is always an absolute pleasure each office visit. The entire staff at the Spring Hill office is friendly and courteous. Never had an issue with billing either, and I say that because everywhere I go, it is a problem. Thanks for great service!

January 5th, 2016
Patient of Dr. Valentin in Spring Hill
Dr. M. Valentin is wonderful, kind and caring. Steve is a delight and the office staff and ultrasound tech are so helpful, friendly and nice.

September 22nd, 2015
Dr. Valentin repaired my leaky veins. The process was exactly as explained, no pain. Color has improved. Great job guys. Thanks a lot, job well done!

August 24th, 2015
Happy with my results!
I had varicose veins in both my legs and had treatment. Now my legs look a lot better and feel much better. The procedure itself was practically painless. A+

August 18th, 2015
Super Dr. and Person
I must say that I have never had a doctor spend so much time with me and treat me with such respect and care as Dr. Valentin. My legs look and feel so much now thanks to her! I would recommend anyone needing vein surgery to see Dr. Valentin.

July 7th, 2015
A+
I couldn't be more satisfied with Dr. Valentin and the whole institute. First class.

May 11th, 2015
Very good experience with Dr. Valentin
Dr. Valentin is very nice, as are all the staff that helped me. Complete instructions. Good follow up. Would recommend.

April 20th, 2015
I had several procedures done
I had several procedures done and the information provided was concise and they met all my expectations. All the staff members made the process very easy and thoroughly explained everything. I would highly recommend the Vein and Vascular institute. Great staff and doctors!

April 16th, 2015
Good Results.
I have been very pleased and had good results from my vein procedure on both legs. I can stand much longer and do my volunteer work at the hospital. Thanks to the team.