Dr. Marlene Waradzin Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Marlene Waradzin?

March 1st, 2017

Dr. Marlene is great in my opinion .

I have been going to Dr. Marlene for almost 10 yrs. Yes she is quiet but she gives me a good exam and has acted right away when I needed test or a procedure. She always calls and give you the results in a timely manner and definitely cares about her patients . Yes sometime the wait is long but for me it is worth it.

January 31st, 2017

Awful don't waste your time

This Dr is terrible. I was having some symtoms I was worried about and needed a new dr. When I went in the medical asst. Told me just to let you know she's not a nice Dr and has awful bedside manner. Even our staff can't deal with her. I was like is this a joke? Nope she was right. She walked in barely introunced herself and said why are you here? I told her my concerns and she said nothing. She sent me back to examine and said she saw no issues. She only replied with one word answers if I asked a question. At the end she never reassured me or gave any insight to what it may be causing my issue. All she said was we will check. It in a monthand walked out. I never met such a rude nasty individual and can't believe she is a practicing dr. Needless to say I'm finding a 2nd opinion and won't be returning. If your looking for care and reassurance you won't find it here!

November 3rd, 2015

This is the worst doctor I've ever been to. First of all her bedside manner is atrocious! She is cold and insensitive. Most disturbing is that she makes is a practice to double and triple schedule people so she has a waiting room full of people all the time. I have never waited less than an hour for this woman. I've had to walk out twice. This last time I had to walk out and switch doctors. People in the waiting room ended up telling me they have been also waiting over an hour and had appointments scheduled at the same time as mine! Working on figuring out how to report her officially. Save yourself frustration and don't go to Dr. Waradzin!!

March 26th, 2015

Most uncomfortable experience Ive ever had

February 26th, 2015

do NOT go to this doctor

Terrible bedside manner, very rough and does NOT have an ounce of compassion for women and babies. Still clueless as to how she is still in practice.

January 22nd, 2015

Don't go this doctor

I can't beleave that she is board certified she did a lot of damage to my daughter my daughter has to go through this for rest of her life my daughter is speical needs she is autistic her kidney is pressed together she has behavel issuses all due to this person who calls her self a doctor she will never have to go though this nightmare I'm telling people this because I don't want them to go through this my daughter gets made fun of people look at her like she is strange they pull their kids away from her and this doctor goese on like nothing is wrong how many people did she do this to run from this doctor don't go near her go to someone who knows what they are doing and not claim to know what they are doing I. Wish I knew before I went to her

September 4th, 2014

Bad doctor

I don't think she should be in practice she put me though heck when I was pregnant everything was good she was nice but when it came to delivery I should had a c section my daughter was blue lack of oxygen my daughter is now mr with behavior problems it hurts me to see my daughter like this the kids make fun the parents take their children away from my daughter like she has a disease if you have this doctor run I read from another review that she wanted a patient to have a c section I wonder why please run I wish I had how she is still in practice I don't know now my daughter is hurting everyday of her life being treated differently the doctor should be a shamed of herself she should not be called a doctor because a doctor will have respect of his or her patient she does not

October 3rd, 2013

Stay Away!

She didn't care at all about my condition and though an ultrasound showed an issue she still did nothing... I called up and went to a different doctor in the same office who saw me right away and was able to treat me. I couldn't believe how cold and nasty she was.. Why is she still at this practice??

July 31st, 2013

NEVER GOING BACK

I will never be going back to this doctor again. I waited in the waiting room for an hour! She hardly said anything. Did not ask me questions, did not ask if I had any questions. She has no bedside manner, does not talk throughout the appointment and is very cold if you try to say something. The appointment lasted all of 5 minutes. Other women I have spoken with have had a similar experience. She made me so uncomfortable during my visit that I refuse to go back. I will be seeking another doctor for the future.

January 22nd, 2011

Dr. Waradzin is not my regular doctor. I miscarried at three in the morning and, not knowing what to do, waited until the office called to get an appointment the next day. She was the doctor in the office. At first, Dr. Waradzin scared me to death. She didn't say a thing to me when she came into the exam room except to tell me to put my legs in the stirrups. I was terrified, never having been pregnant or miscarrying before, that she was automatically going to perform a D & C -- but all I could as was, "is this an internal exam?" to which she replied a quick and quiet "yes" - that's it. After the exam she sent me for an ultrasound at Midstate and spoke the most words thus far. She told me "don't leave the hospital until you hear from me." I was impressed by this. When the ultrasound confirmed what I already felt was true, my husband and I waited in the ultrasound room and Dr. Waradzin called and was kind when she spoke to me to tell me the awful news. The next day, to my complete amazement, she called me and gave me some very nice words of wisdom regarding trying to get pregnant again. In this phone call she also expressed her sincere sympathy for our loss. Even though she does not have the best bed side manner, I do have to give her three stars for the phone calls -- which I COMPLETELY did not expect after the first 10 minutes I met with her.

December 27th, 2010

Why do they keep her?

I saw her at CHC. She has terrible bedside manner and from what I heard from other patients, it wasn't only me she treated like that. She ended up being the on call dr for when I was giving birth to my son. She gave me a very hard time and didn't even let me go to use the bathroom, so when it came time to where I couldn't hold it anymore I ended up peeing on her.

April 21st, 2017