A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marlene Wolf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marlene Wolf is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolf graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Wolf has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Medical Center (on staff)
- Coral Springs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marlene Rabinowitz Wolf MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marlene R. Wolf practice?
- Dr. Marlene Wolf has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marlene Wolf practices Family Medicine near Coral Springs, FL.
See Coral Springs Family Physicians.