A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marlene Wolf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marlene Wolf is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wolf
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wolf Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolf graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Wolf has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Medical Center (on staff)
- Coral Springs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marlene Rabinowitz Wolf MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marlene R. Wolf practice?
- Dr. Marlene Wolf has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marlene Wolf practices Family Medicine near Coral Springs, FL.
See Coral Springs Primary Care Doctors.