Dec 12th, 2014

Finest Dr. I have ever had in my 73 years of life.. Outstanding Dr.

by Joanne Udell on Jun 17th, 2014

She is wonderful!

Love, Love Dr. Marlene Yacoob!! show details Love, Love Dr. Marlene Yacoob!!
Apr 30th, 2012

I feel so blessed that I found Dr. Yacoob is still practicing in her new office! A beautiful medical office, with friendly, caring staff. She's been my doctor for a couple of years. I absolutely love the way she cares about her patients. She takes time to listen to concerns and communicates everything so clearly. I just love, love Dr. Marlene Yacoob and her staff!

Dr. Yacoob is THE BEST! show details Dr. Yacoob is THE BEST!
Apr 17th, 2012

I have been seeing Dr Yacoob as my primary physician for several years because she LISTENS and pays attention. As a GP, she was the one to order specific tests and directed me to a specialist where I was diagnosed with a major health issue. She believed what I was telling her and looked for a cause rather than treat symptoms. Because of her listening skills, professional experience, and concern, I am now receiving treatment and feeling much better. If you want good medical care from a HUMAN BEING, become a patient of Dr. Yacoob.

She is a very caring dr! But her office staff needs improvement show details She is a very caring dr! But her office staff needs improvement
Nov 16th, 2011

Dr. Yacoob is great. She is caring and listens and remembers things. Does a thorough job. Her medical assistant is great! They are a good team. The front office needs a lot of help. They are unprofessional when leaving messages at your home, they are not thorough or detail oriented. But I can overlook that because of Dr. Yacoob and her assistant. Just be prepared to deal with the front office.

best dr ever show details best dr ever
Nov 4th, 2011

Love her will be a patient as as long as she's in practice.

Great Dr. Truly Cares show details Great Dr. Truly Cares
Nov 4th, 2011

Dr. Marlene Yacoob knew that I would have trouble making it to the pharmacy because I don't drive and my Husband recently had back surgery so she sent one of her sons to pick me up and take me to get my prescription filled. I was speachless, the woman is a saint!

Marlene Yacoob is an awesome doctor! show details Marlene Yacoob is an awesome doctor!
Nov 1st, 2011

Dr. Marlene Yacoob is one of the best doctors I have ever known. She is very competent and has excellent bedside manner. She listens and is open to alternatives. Irvine Family Practice gets low marks because of their lack of professionalism in not being forthcoming about the circumstances of Dr. M. Yacoob's departure from their practice. Fortunately, I found out that Dr. Marlene Yacoob is now practicing at Irvine Odyssey: http://irvineodyssey.com/ and I'm definitely going there. If you want a good family doctor who cares about you, please visit Marlene Yacoob.

Oct 20th, 2011

Love her

ee show details ee
May 7th, 2011

The best, caring doctor I have ever had.

Mar 28th, 2011

She is the best doctor I have ever seen. Excellent bedside manners, Cares like a mother.

Feb 9th, 2011

She is my family Dr. has been for 11 years....I have always had a positive experience at this practice even when visiting the urgent care. Dr. Yacoob is the best.

I would recommend Marlene N Yacoob to my friends show details I would recommend Marlene N Yacoob to my friends
Dec 28th, 2010

She is very good. She gives enough time to listen to your problems, gives proper suggestions. She is pleasant. I would recommend her to my friends. The only thing is little wait time to see her. But its fine, because the doctor(Marlene N Yacoob) is very good. I will definitely recommend her to any one.