Dr. Marleta Reynolds MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatric Surgery Chicago, IL

September 7th, 2016
Marleta Reynolds saved my son's life. After being mis-diagnosed at a suburban hospital, his condition was seriously declining. After hearing about Dr. Reynolds, we transferred him to Children's Memorial, where she immediately took control, turned his condition around and saved his life. I will forever be grateful for her...and I tell our story to everyone that I know. She is an amazing, competent surgeon.

April 23rd, 2015
Very professional and seems up to date with current research. Spoke directly to my son, explained everything and showed him respect

April 6th, 2015
Amazing surgeon; feel lucky to have her treat my daughter

October 29th, 2012
Dr. Reynolds is much more than just a doctor
She has become an extended part of our family over the last 28 years. I can still remember her first words to my wife and I, " is this the kid they are talking about, these papers don't mean anything, I need to do my own tests, I can fix this boy". It was the Lord that took us to Children's, to meet our miracle maker. Just to hear those words after what we had been told by our doctors downstate was a blessing. God brought Marleta to us, and our family. Although our son still had a long road ahead, we had all the confidence in the world that she could work miracle's and provide a steady hand to perform multiple surgery's over the next few years and many long stays at Children's. Our son today has a college degree in journalism, is married and travels all over the U.S. with his job and is still her pumpkin.