Dr. Marlies Korsten Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marlies Korsten?

July 4th, 2015

Dr. Korsten is a very understanding person with a broad experience. The sessions I had with here and the resultats where beyond my expectations. I would recomend here to all my friends and family

July 2nd, 2015

Superb physician

Dr. Korsten is highly trained and very intuitive, empathetic and highly competent at both therapy and medication selection and adjustment. My experience has been the best I could have hoped for. Her method is gentle, asking questions. She guides carefully, without instructing. She is always in a good mood, leaves one with hope and optimism, and puts a good spin on things that might otherwise seem very difficult. She also does not hesitate to ask hard questions and opine very frankly when appropriate. Which is absolutely necessary to make progress. There is much more I could write, but suffices it to say I would recommend her without reservation.

June 27th, 2015

Excellent!

May 22nd, 2015

Professional yet most compassionate. I never felt rushed or unimportant. Dr. Korsten always makes me feel as though I am her most important patient/person. I know she treats others the same.

April 23rd, 2013

Medication Maestro

This doctor is as good as any psychiatrist. However, she excels at medication management. This is important because I am on both psych and non psych medications. If you happen to be searching for a psychiatrist and you come across this review, rest assured she is a good choice. I should also mention that female psychiatrists are superior to their male counterparts. I am a male, and have only seen 3 psychiatrists in my life. The other two were males, and something always went awry.

October 26th, 2012

exceptional Dr.

Dr. Korsten is very insightful & intelligent. I found her to be extremely dedicated. She is a compassionate therapist. I would highly recommend her. I find her staff to be very professional

August 30th, 2012

This is an exceptionally intelligent and insightful analyst who is both compassionate but also honest. I found her to be very helpful and extremely well informed (she has an MD and a PhD). Her rates are fairly high but she is worth every minute.

April 28th, 2011

Never met better

DR. Korsten is a delight. She is gentle, unafraid to say things that might be hard to hear, she takes the time one needs without rushing one. She is open, patient and kind.

January 30th, 2011

Dr. Korsten is very caring. She is very knowledgeable about prescriptions and understands the interactions of drugs. She is concerned about her patients. I highly recommend her.

August 28th, 2015