A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marlin Dimond:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marlin Dimond is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marlin Dimond, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dimond graduated from George Washington University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dimond has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
- Banner Thunderbird BHC
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marlin L Dimond MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Marlin L. Dimond practice?
- Dr. Marlin Dimond has 1 office location.
Dr. Marlin Dimond practices Plastic Surgery near Glendale, AZ.
See Glendale Surgeons.