A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marlin Locke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marlin Locke is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marlin Locke, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Locke graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Locke has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Trego County Lemke Memorial Hospital
- Hays Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marlin Kelly Locke MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marlin K. Locke practice?
- Dr. Marlin Locke has 1 office location.
Dr. Marlin Locke practices Family Medicine near Wakeeney, KS.
See Wakeeney Family Physicians.