A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Mathiesen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mathiesen
Allergic Asthma Patient Education Read the Vitals patient education guide to learn all about allergic asthma causes, symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Mathiesen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Mathiesen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Mathiesen graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Mathiesen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Takoma Regional Hospital
- Laughlin Memorial Hospital, Inc
- Laughlin Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Marlin Mathiesen MD is a male Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth M. Mathiesen practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Mathiesen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Mathiesen practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Greeneville, TN.
See Greeneville Internists and Greeneville Pulmonologists.