A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marlis Gonzalez-Fernandez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marlis Gonzalez-Fernandez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gonzalez-Fernandez
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Gonzalez-Fernandez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marlis Gonzalez-Fernandez, MD, PHD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Muscle Spasticity
- Swallowing disorder (Deglutition Disorder)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gonzalez-Fernandez graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Gonzalez-Fernandez has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marlis Gonzalez-Fernandez MD and PHD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Marlis Gonzalez-Fernandez practice?
- Dr. Marlis Gonzalez-Fernandez has 1 office location.
Dr. Marlis Gonzalez-Fernandez practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Physiatrists.