A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marlis Pacifico:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marlis Pacifico is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marlis Pacifico, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pacifico graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Pacifico has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marlis Sue Pacifico MD is a female Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marlis S. Pacifico practice?
- Dr. Marlis Pacifico has 1 office location.
Dr. Marlis Pacifico practices Internal Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists.