A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marlo Brawner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marlo Brawner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marlo Brawner, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brawner graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Brawner has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center - Lufkin
- Memorial Medical Center-Livingston
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marlo Brawner MD is a female Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Marlo Brawner practice?
- Dr. Marlo Brawner has 1 office location.
Dr. Marlo Brawner practices Pediatrics near Livingston, TX.
See Livingston Pediatricians.