A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marlo Brawner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marlo Brawner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marlo Brawner, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brawner graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Brawner has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center - Lufkin
- Memorial Medical Center-Livingston
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brawner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Texas Children's Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marlo S. Brawner practice?
Dr. Marlo Brawner practices Pediatrics near Cleveland, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Livingston, TX.
See Cleveland Pediatricians.