A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marlon Farley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marlon Farley is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marlon Farley, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Farley graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Farley has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
- Redlands Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Farley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Humana - 8 plans