A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marlon Farley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marlon Farley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Farley
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marlon Farley, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Farley graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Farley has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Redlands Community Hospital
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marlon Matthew Farley MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marlon M. Farley practice?
- Dr. Marlon Farley has 9 office locations.
Dr. Marlon Farley practices Family Medicine near Ontario, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fontana, CA and Redondo Beach, CA.
See Ontario Primary Care Doctors.