Dr. Marlon Hermitanio MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

September 29th, 2016
Master Planner
Dr. Hermatanio has been treating me for rheumatoid arthritis for almost 15 years. He is pleasant, professional and very knowledgeable about the disease. When Dr. moved out of the area I was seeing him, I found out where he located and immediately traveled the distance in order to keep him as my Dr. I thank him for all his help in my arthritis issues.

March 17th, 2015
Dr. Hermitanio is thorough, caring, and competent. He takes the time to call if there is any change in treatment. A nurse that was working in a different department was talking to me about my treatment and follow-up. She said she was going to schedule and appointment for her mother with him, a high compliment from medical staff.

December 3rd, 2014
smart doc
I needed questions answered and he helped me with that.... very smart man, and he comes across that he cares about people and his job. I took all his advise and I am doing much better for it ... thanks Doc

July 19th, 2012
Dr. Hermitanio takes a personal interest in how I am doing. He always calls with lab results personally. Also, recently there was a problem with my heart that was possibly related to my disease, so he referred me to a cardiologist, but actually called my home later to find out how things were going in that regard. That really impressed me.

December 30th, 2010
Very hard to understand what he was telling me. I made an appt with himas he is a rumatologist and I thoughtthey treated people wit arthiritis andfibromyalgia. He sent me back to my family docotr. I was not referred to him by my family doctor, but requestedDr. Gardon to refer me to him. As myback surgery was a success but I had paindue to other things in my body. Not happy at all when I left.

July 29th, 2014