Dr. Marlon Hermitanio Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marlon Hermitanio?

Master Planner

Posted on September 29th, 2016

Dr. Hermatanio has been treating me for rheumatoid arthritis for almost 15 years. He is pleasant, professional and very knowledgeable about the disease. When Dr. moved out of the area I was seeing him, I found out where he located and immediately traveled the distance in order to keep him as my Dr. I thank him for all his help in my arthritis issues.

Posted on March 17th, 2015

Dr. Hermitanio is thorough, caring, and competent. He takes the time to call if there is any change in treatment. A nurse that was working in a different department was talking to me about my treatment and follow-up. She said she was going to schedule and appointment for her mother with him, a high compliment from medical staff.

smart doc

Posted on December 3rd, 2014

I needed questions answered and he helped me with that.... very smart man, and he comes across that he cares about people and his job. I took all his advise and I am doing much better for it ... thanks Doc

Posted on July 19th, 2012

Dr. Hermitanio takes a personal interest in how I am doing. He always calls with lab results personally. Also, recently there was a problem with my heart that was possibly related to my disease, so he referred me to a cardiologist, but actually called my home later to find out how things were going in that regard. That really impressed me.

Posted on December 30th, 2010

Very hard to understand what he was telling me. I made an appt with himas he is a rumatologist and I thoughtthey treated people wit arthiritis andfibromyalgia. He sent me back to my family docotr. I was not referred to him by my family doctor, but requestedDr. Gardon to refer me to him. As myback surgery was a success but I had paindue to other things in my body. Not happy at all when I left.

Posted on July 29th, 2014