Dr. Marlon Ilagan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marlon Ilagan?

Legal field

Posted on February 11th, 2016

Have had to wait every time I have been to his office. Once was 2 hours and I left. Had procedure done and never did see him, and after waiting over an hour walked out again after having my procedure done by him. Went for results and he was running 2 hours late again, so I never saw him. Seems to be too busy to take proper care of his patients.

Doctor's Response

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback. Our goal is to provide all of our patients the best experience. It is only through feedback like yours that we are able to improve the service that we provide to our valued patients. Please note we are taking this feedback seriously and will use it to improve our operations and services. Carmela Brown, Administrator

Posted on August 14th, 2015

Best doctor ever! SUPER PEOPLE FRIENDLY

EXCELLENT

Posted on August 20th, 2014

This is the most wonderful doctor in the world! Going to a specialist can be scary, but this Dr. and office staff make you feel comfortable and cared for. Dr Ilagan is truly concerned with your issues and does all he can for the hopes of a great outcome . I would not go anywhere else.

Posted on April 15th, 2013

I like his straight forward and somewhat quirky personality. Don't like the number of tests, many of which seem unnecessary, he often orders. He does not seem to have a concern with cost to patient and/or to insurance providers. My problems are more with the office staff - you can never get a person on the phone and they take days to return calls if at all including for making appointments, billing, etc. They have never once refilled an RX without it being a problem - always swear they never got the fax or a phone call :( When you have tests you get a postcard days to weeks later to make an appointment - never a phone call which to me would be appropriate unless there were a serious medical issue that needed to be reviewed or follow up care was needed quickly. Also they put you as an inactive patient at one year - then each time you go (colonoscopies are usually every 5 years) they have to dig up your record and for some reason it always becomes incomplete. I suspect many of these issues are due to the very large size of the practice. Perhaps more staff, better training and fewer patients would make for a better overall experience. When you see him in outpatient surgery the staff is great, on time and always follows up.

Posted on March 17th, 2013

Takes his time with me and listens. He is very thorough and such a good doctor

Run away

Posted on July 29th, 2012

For no apparent reason, the doctor decided my issue was stress or depression or something emotional. He also said it could be nerve damage to the colon or several other things. He did not want to be confused with facts since his mind was made up. Shortly thereafter I landed in the hospital with a small bowel obstruction. I was put with him the first time because my primary care felt I needed to see someone quickly and the doctor she wanted was not available. Once you see someone in this practice you can not transfer to another doctor in the practice. I now understand why Dr. Illagan was available.

Not at all what I expected

Posted on May 12th, 2012

After waiting so long in room to see Dr. he seemed a bit cold telling me "so" to mostly everything I was describing as my problem plus I am going through some emotional issues and he was so insensitive. He also left me to get a phone call after only being in room for 5 minutes with me. So he probably gave me 10 minutes after the long wait in room. Not going back.

TERRIBLE COMMUNICATOR!

Posted on March 12th, 2012

HE WILL NOT RETURN PHONE CALLS!

One of the kindest Dr.'s i have ever met

Posted on November 6th, 2011

Dr. Ilagagn is probably the most caring Dr. i have ever met, i feel he is very thorough in his work, sensitive to his patients needs and is a good listener!

Posted on November 20th, 2017